MetroAE v4.1 is officially available! MetroAE is now comprised of MetroAE Deploy, which is what MetroAE previously referred to, and MetroAE Config, a new tool used for configuring the VSD.
MetroAE Config has also been released publicly, information about it in a blog post and under “Services”.
MetroAE Deploy can be used both via the container and the GitHub repo. Some of the bigger changes:
- Support your custom operations via MetroAE plugins
- Install NETCONF Manager
- Instructions for running MetroAE in Python virtual environments
- Made hostname optional for VSC
- Support Disaster Recovery (Backup and Restore) for VSD and VSC
- Add ability to upload and install your custom configuration file for NUH
- Support Webfilter install
- Add support for deploying VNS Utils on Openstack
- Add ability to upload and install your custom configuration file to VSC
- Allow second disk to be mounted to VSTAT (ES)
- Add capability to enter BGP route reflector IP address for VSC
- Add support for emailing health reports and monit alerts
- Add option to use CA certs for OpenStack authentication
The full release notes are available in the GitHub repo.