We are pleased to let you know that a patch release for some of the initial Croxley bugs is now available. MetroÆ v3.0.2 can now be accessed from github.com:
The release has also been built into a new version of the MetroÆ container. You can download the container script from our website:
Or from github directly:
(Right-click, save-as, add +x permissions and you’re good to go…)
Or by using `docker/metroae` in your up-to-date clone of the master branch.
Contents of the release:
- Add double jinja2 substitution to build_vars.yml conversion script
- Support unicode characters when converting from build_vars.yml
- Require VSC TIM file only for upgrade, not install
- Add license
- Remove verbosity from documentation examples
- Remove ‘install_everything’ error message when running ./metroae help
Please let us know if you have any MetroÆ questions or problems we can assist with.