We are happy to announce general availability of a new patch release for MetroÆ. The issues resolved were those that popped up at a couple of customer deployments.
- Set validate_certs to no for VMware playbooks
- Fix vsc_health and vstat_health to support custom username and password
- Remove vstat_health from UPGRADE procedures
- Fix vstat-vsd-health role to only run when VSTATs are defined
- Removed unused datafile, upgrade_vars.yml
- Removed unused playbooks, vsc_ha_node1_upgrade.yml and vsc_ha_node2_upgrade.yml
Currently, the code is available in the ‘master’ branch. Or you can get to it via the ‘v2.4.5’ tag: