We are pleased to announce the general availability of the latest release of MetroÆ, v3.2.1. This is a patch release with no new features. Only bug fixes.
v3.2.1 patch release for MetroÆ.
- Fix static routes so they are applied to VSC (METROAE-953)
- Handle spaces in the yum.conf proxy setting in metro-setup.sh
- Fix nsgv-postdeploy to check proper bootstrap status (METROAE-959)
- Move internal IP fields out of AWS section of VSC schema (METROAE-961)
- Force VSD upgrade ordering (METROAE-966)
- Fix component-level bridge support (METROAE-965)
- Fix encrypt credentials encoding error (METROAE-963)
- Fix fact that VMware error is masked by ignore_errors in vsd-destroy (METROAE-813)
- Add support for deploying more than 1 vstat in standalone mode (METROAE-964)
- Fix jsonschema version in container (METROAE-969)